Zoosk is one of the most used dating applications out there. With a huge active user base of over 40 million users globally and with over 3 million messages sent on the platform daily, Zoosk definitely beats the rest of the dating platforms by a huge margin.
If you are confused on which dating platform to join and if you are in search of a quick point-based review about the Zoosk Pros and Cons, then today we bring you a Zoosk Pros and Cons short review to give you a brief yet insightful idea about the platform.
Zoosk Pros and Cons
Below are some of the best pros and cons of using the Zoosk dating platform.
- One of the largest user base for a dating platform: As mentioned in the beginning, Zoosk has over 40 million people using the platform. This huge number makes the Zoosk dating platform one of the best and most used dating platform out there. But that’s not it. Thanks to this huge number of active users spread across over 80 countries, Zoosk members can surely find people with similar interests from any part of the world without any hassle.
- Support for multiple platforms: The Zoosk dating platform can be accessed by visiting their official website on any web browser. Apart from that, Zoosk also has their own official application made available for the Android and iOS operating systems. The Zoosk dating application can be officially downloaded for free from either the Google Play Store, Apple App Store, or the Amazon App Store as well.
- Behavioural Matchmaking Technology: When talking about Zoosk pros, it is impossible to skip the “Behavioural Matchmaking Technology” that is used by Zoosk. This technology monitors the behavior of the user within the Zoosk platform and recommends them matches. The matchmaking is done on the basis of the profiles that a user visits and the profile a user likes within the Zoosk platform.
- User-friendly interface: No matter if you are using the Zoosk website or the mobile application, you surely will be impressed by the design of the user interface. The Zoosk platform has a very simple yet intuitive interface both on the website and application which makes using the platform a pleasant experience.
- Messaging can’t be done without paying: Even though the Zoosk platform offers its user base and features completely free to the users, in order to access the messaging function within the Zoosk platform, you will have to become a premium member in the platform. Messaging is completely disabled for free Zoosk account users.
- Only one profile can be viewed at a time: Yes, you can search and find individual Zoosk profiles by name. However, when you do a search, you are presented with a list of profiles. Even if you are just randomly browsing through profiles in the platform, you can only browse through one profile at a time.
- No option to upload videos, or perform text/video chats: A Zoosk Messenger application was launched back in 2010 which allowed users to chat on Zoosk and Facebook simultaneously. The team shortly pulled the plug on the Zoosk Messenger application and as of now, there is no option to upload videos or perform text /video chats.
- Lots of details to fill while completing profile: While filling the Zoosk profile, there are lots of details to enter that one may feel like is not that important. However, all the details are required to fill your Zoosk profile 100% and entering all those details can be a time-consuming task.
Those are the pros and cons of the Zoosk dating platform. The cons of the platform are very minimal compared to the pros of the platform. We have only mentioned some of the best advantages of using Zoosk.
If you are already using Zoosk, then do leave your most favorite and least favorite feature about this platform as comments below to help others understand Zoosk better.